This repository is a skeleton for a microscript container image -- that is container that get's started either by Kubernetes Job or CronJob and that does not run forever.
In this particular example MongoDB is included in the setup.
How to use this repository
- Fork with suitable name under
- Adjust maintainer name and e-mail in `Dockerfile
- Add/remove dependencies as necessary in
- Make sure
docker-compose.ymlbrings up sensible development environment
- Docker runtime is installed
- Your user is user of group
- Docker compose is installed
- Pre-commit framework is installed, if necessary
apt-get install pre-commit
docker-compose up --build
To access MongoExpress open up http://localhost:8081/